I also loooved the Winsor Newton water color pen! And I did see them in tons of others colors at Michael's, so I think it is available at least in some places. (:
Now I have to find a Michael’s…
September Art Snacks! Just in time for the local fair to be in town.
I really enjoyed this month’s box. It had:
- Clearprint Paper Set: 5 pieces of vellum paper
- Kimberly Drawing Pencil by General Pencil, in 2B
- Zig Mangaka Cartoonists Flexible Marker, sepia color
- Kum Correc-stick Eraser. I normally don’t use colorful erasers but this thing works pretty well and its comfortable to hold
And the coolest thing:
- Winsor Newton Water Color Brush Marker: I don’t think these are available to purchase yet but it is just like it sounds. Its a marker, that also works like watercolor.
#guardians of the galaxy
- Genie Canvas Mini
- M. Graham & Co. Artists Acrylic in Naples Yellow
- Connoisseur Protege Gold Smoke Taklon Brush
- The Masters Brush Cleaner
- A sticker and a grape lifesaver
The Canvas is pretty cool in that it actually comes apart. You can roll it up and reconstruct it again if you want to. I don’t paint much but it seems like a decent idea. The center didn’t sag much while I was painting.
The paint is very nice, but I couldn’t think of much to do with just yellow paint, so I combined it with other Artsnacks things I got the past few months. (Red and gold paint markers, charcoal pencil…)
I recently saw Guardians of the Galaxy so Star Lord happened. His mask is amazing, but I feel like my rendition ended up a bit more Optimus Prime… Oh well.
And the grape candy I’m gonna have at work.