I love Gryphon tea room but not nearly as much as I love your (art) style
- Lyra Colorstripe Color Pencil (in red)
- Cretacolor Chalk Pencil (in dark sepia)
- Pentalic Woodless Charcoal Pencil (4B)
- Pro Art Inda Ink
- Protege Short Handle White Nylon Brush
With the pencils, I drew in an antique store for a while. There’s always cool stuff in there.
The brush that came in this month’s box was much larger than the other 2 Artsnacks brushes I’ve gotten, so instead of drawing with it, I dug out my box of Crayola Crayons and drew a messy skull with the white crayon. Going over that with the brush dipped in ink made a spooky looking thing.
Because you know.
I also loooved the Winsor Newton water color pen! And I did see them in tons of others colors at Michael's, so I think it is available at least in some places. (:
Now I have to find a Michael’s…
September Art Snacks! Just in time for the local fair to be in town.
I really enjoyed this month’s box. It had:
- Clearprint Paper Set: 5 pieces of vellum paper
- Kimberly Drawing Pencil by General Pencil, in 2B
- Zig Mangaka Cartoonists Flexible Marker, sepia color
- Kum Correc-stick Eraser. I normally don’t use colorful erasers but this thing works pretty well and its comfortable to hold
And the coolest thing:
- Winsor Newton Water Color Brush Marker: I don’t think these are available to purchase yet but it is just like it sounds. Its a marker, that also works like watercolor.